Monday, August 25, 2008

i'm back, quite a bit has happened. no more olympics, i'm still mourning with scwee. we've been talking alot like seriously a lot, she called me once from school to ask whether phelps got this 4th gold or not. oh and she messaged me this morning (ahhh, ponteng sekolah) "haha wth..they jz said phelps and stephanie rice set to become an item!! haha dont be sad k" :( :(

oh ya!! my grandparents celebrated their 50th anniversary on sunday. mom and i went earlier for decorations and stuff. can you imagine living with the same person for 50 goddamn years? omg seriously, i dont think i can get that far with anyone. i'll get fed up within the first 3 months hahahha. but anyway, so they had prayers and stuff, renewed their vows, the priests came to the house and started speaking in a language so foreign to me (sigh). oh here are some pics of the prayers..oh! those 2 ppl standing next to me grandparents (sitting down) are my parents!





















No comments: